Monday, May 28, 2007

Karma Sutra

An except from Wikipedia:
Kamasutram, generally known to the Western world as Kama Sutra, is an ancient Indian text widely considered to be the standard work on love in Sanskrit literature. A small portion of the work deals with human sexual behavior.The Kama Sutra is most notable of a group of texts known generically as Kama Shastra (Sanskrit: Kāma Śāstra).[1] Traditionally, the first transmission of Kama Shastra or "Discipline of Kama" is attributed to Nandi the sacred bull, Shiva's doorkeeper, who was moved to sacred utterance by overhearing the lovemaking of the god and his wife Parvati and later recorded his utterances for the benefit of mankind.[2]
The formal definition or origin of Karma Sutra mean nothing to me. Let me tell you my story about Karma Sutra.


My senior in the school, which used to be one of my best dude (Now he already left to Japan for better "life"), share lots of his precious collectibles with me. One of it, of course, is this Karma Sutra video, in the form of DVD. I think the name is something like "Karma Sutra Sexual Position".




I loved seeing this video. I thought that the couple that demonstrated the positions of the Kama Sutra was beautiful and wholesome. And the reality is gauges your own capability first before trying out the advanced position. This is like playing those online games, where if your level is not above certain threshold, some spells or actions you wouldn't be able to perform.


The painful thing is I actually tried the following out with one inexperienced gal. She nearly bend my "precious" into a curvation of 200 degrees. Man, that's sucks.



The lesson learned is you would never really enjoy much when dealing with amateur partner. Now, I got myself an occasion sex partner, who is experienced enough to teach me lots of tips and tricks. Learning still, ;-)








No comments: