Wednesday, May 30, 2007

KARMA SUTRA TESTED - The Churning of the Cream

Great News, I did a ONE NIGHT STAND with this chick after clubbing and drinking sessions yesterday. She's brought in by some nerds and we managed to get know each other and exchange contact details (Think she might be my long term occasional sex partner too). At first, she's quite closed and didn't engage much in the conversation. Maybe due to the devilish effect of alcohols and club ambience, she starts to dance and put down her jacket. Then, I start to realize how big is her boobs and how round is her butts.

We dance together. Those kind of stick-to-the-body type. I can feel that she rolling her assets on my body. Man, I got damn stimulated and my stick begin to show some desperate sign. I believe she noticed that too.

Ok, the socializing session over. I fetch her to one of the infamous car motel downtown, and we start to f*ck each other. Even though I'm damn high that night/morning, I still manage to get a try on this Karma Sutra position, The Churning of the Cream. It feel so damn good. Frankly speaking, my thing is kinda long and big, and that's make the experience even more pleasurable. The girl screams like there is no tomorow. When using this position, you can feel the girl vaginal is closely embedding your c*ck and massaging it. I will try this again next time.

No comments: