Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Marketing Effort from Pimp

With all the latest technology and gadgets, pimps learn how to capitalize on these tools. Gone are the day where you request a picture to find the f*cking target for the night from pimps. In this highly competitive human slavery market, they all compete to attract you to f*ck with their goods. Come on, who gonna pay USD100 just to find out a mismatch sex partner, no way.

My class mate, a muscular Arabian forward this 3GP movie to me just now. He told me that the girl only costs him USD120, slightly more expensive than prostitute's market price. What the heck, extra few bucks to bang that nice looking boobs, ass and pussy, worth it a thousand time.

Anyway, I will put the 3GP video here in my blog, BUT please keep it JUST between you and me, MUAHAHAHAHHA. :EVIL:



Warning: The below provided video file contains nudity, PLEASE DON'T download it if you are not 18 years old and above.

Malay Girl with Perfect Body

No comments: